Step aboard and we’ll give you a Biggesee experience you won’t forget, with beautiful views and great company.
Captain's day for children
- Adult 16+ years old
- Child 5-14 years old
- Small child 0-4 years old
- Family pass 2 adults (parents / grandparents) & 2 own children / grandchildren 5-14 years
- Student ID must be presented
- Senior 60+ years - special price senior day
- Disabled adult ID must be presented
- Disabled child ID must be presented
Every Tuesday during the holidays in NRW, children are trained as mini-captains
The children learn interesting facts about the ship in a playful way and are allowed to visit the captain in the wheelhouse. The children receive a certificate as a souvenir.
For children from 5-10 years.
- Talbrücke / OmmiKese: Short way to the ship, handicapped accessible jetty with low gradient, barrier-free large-capacity parking for buses and cars
- Sondern: New lake promenade, playground, 15-minute walk to the lake with steps, not barrier-free
- Biggedamm: Car-free (15-minute walk/ascent), playground, BIGGOLINO connection to Atta cave
Boarding possible from every landing stage. Biggolino & ship always have connection.